Ladies, mark your calendars! Celebrate the holidays with us at our Flannel & Frost Cookie Exchange on December 10th at 3pm at First Church of God in The Summit. Come to our cookie exchange with three dozen of your favorite homemade cookies, and go home with a delicious assortment of goodies! Wear your finest flannel, and let's sip, savor and celebrate the season! Enjoy delicious treats, a hot cocoa bar, and other surprise activities! You'll leave filled with the joy of the holidays and a platter full of delicious cookies!
What you need to know..
1. Ladies only...Please leave Santa and the Elves at home
2. Bring 3 dozen cookies (1 dozen for sampling, 2 dozen for exchange)
3. Bring a container to take home your favorite cookies!
4. RSVP to Amanda Mock at 419.906.0403 or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Flannel attire is encouraged! (Goodwill or other shops may have some fun flannel available!)
6. If you don't have time to bake cookies (or have burnt your cookies;), please just let us know! We'd still love for you to attend! We have ladies who have offered to make extra cookies JUST FOR YOU!;)